There are gyms and there are pools, but it’s rare that they are combined in one centre that also offers a café, crèche, free car park and a true sense of community to support you in reaching your health and wellbeing goals. Welcome to Willoughby Leisure Centre!
Set amongst parklands and bush, Willoughby Leisure Centre is home to a gym, aquatic centre, sports courts and provides group classes, swimming lessons, personal training, membership programs and school holiday activities.
Membership of the centre includes many benefits, not least of which is the true community that you become part of. Some of the attractions include:
- The facilities suit everyone – no matter your age, sporting interests or health goals. There really is something for all.
- You’ll receive five step member care: from identifying goals, assessing your fitness, tailoring a program to your needs, to personal training, follow ups and ongoing reviews. It’s a comprehensive approach with you as the focus.
- The staff are friendly and experienced.
- It’s a welcoming social environment – instead of a gym with a lot of posers, you’ll feel that you’re surrounded by friends.
- It’s a one-stop shop for your health and fitness needs, including a gym, cycle studio, group fitness classes, aqua classes in the pool, and a sauna and spa.
Right now is the perfect time to join – there’s 4 weeks free with any membership until the end of March, including the new flexible membership which means if you join for the minimum 4 weeks you’ll get two for the price of one.
Willoughby Leisure Centre
Small Street, Willoughby
Tel: (02) 9958 5799