Click images for more information
Kids Circle – After School Program & Extracurricular Classes in Spanish, Mandarin, Arts, Cooking, Dancing & Martial Arts (Chatswood)
We offer a different and diverse After School Program with classes in different subjects so your children can explore from a numerous of different activities during weekdays.
We offer 2 options during Term:
– After school Program (3pm-6pm), includes: Pick-up from schools (contact us to find out which schools and availability), PLUS an extracurricular class of your preference PLUS healthy snacks AND Group tuition in English or Math’s.
– Single extracurricular class (1 hr. duration): You can drop-off and then collect your child immediately after the class.
Choose from the following extracurricular classes: (All materials or ingredients included).
– Monday: Spanish, Mandarin or Cooking
– Tuesday: Visual Arts
– Wednesday: Dancing (Jazz, Hip-Hop and Pop rhythms on the same class!)
– Thursday: Martial Arts (Karate with free grading every term)
(Tutoring in English & Math’s > Check times with us)
Contact us now and book a FREE TRIAL, your children will love it!
0468 354 372 / email@example.com / http://www.kidscircle.com.au/
Northbridge Dance Studios offers students a place where they can learn to dance in structured yet nurturing environment. We offer a wide range of dance classes such as RAD Ballet, Lyrical/Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Boys Street Funk and Tap, across all ages from 3yrs to adults. Our teachers are some of the most caring and enthusiastic educators with years of experience both performing and teaching. We cater for those who have a love of dance right through to those who want to dance professionally, and have helped many dancers over the past 25 years to achieve their dreams. A great community dance school located in the heart of Northbridge!
Have you ever thought of Physie? Physie combines elements of different kinds of dance like ballet, jazz, contemporary and Pilates.
North Sydney Physie was established in 2005, a not-for-profit organisation, which translates to affordable class fees and a strong sense of community. We run classes in Naremburn and Northbridge, catering for girls as young as 3 yrs, right up to ladies.
We believe that Physie should first and foremost be about having fun. We instill within our students a determination to achieve their personal best at all times, and strive to constantly improve.
All ages and abilities welcome. Contact us now for an obligation free trial!