Click images for more information
Kids Circle – After School Program & Extracurricular Classes in Spanish, Mandarin, Arts, Cooking, Dancing & Martial Arts (Chatswood)
We offer a different and diverse After School Program with classes in different subjects so your children can explore from a numerous of different activities during weekdays.
We offer 2 options during Term:
– After school Program (3pm-6pm), includes: Pick-up from schools (contact us to find out which schools and availability), PLUS an extracurricular class of your preference PLUS healthy snacks AND Group tuition in English or Math’s.
– Single extracurricular class (1 hr. duration): You can drop-off and then collect your child immediately after the class.
Choose from the following extracurricular classes: (All materials or ingredients included).
– Monday: Spanish, Mandarin or Cooking
– Tuesday: Visual Arts
– Wednesday: Dancing (Jazz, Hip-Hop and Pop rhythms on the same class!)
– Thursday: Martial Arts (Karate with free grading every term)
(Tutoring in English & Math’s > Check times with us)
Contact us now and book a FREE TRIAL, your children will love it!
0468 354 372 / email@example.com / http://www.kidscircle.com.au/
VT1 Academy is a family owned Chatswood/Willoughby Martial Arts Centre, located 1 minute from High St Shops.
It has been operating for over 15 years and was founded by brothers Liam and Dylan Resnekov – both Martial Arts Champions / UFC Coaches. They have built the Academy into a welcoming and friendly martial arts community that is renowned for its high quality programs and world class instructors.
You can learn authentic Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Boxing, Krav Maga and MMA from World Champions, right in the heart of the North Shore. It’s perfect to learn Self Defence, get in shape and make sure you end your day on a high note. The classes are suitable for everybody, regardless of age, fitness or experience.
VT1 is also known for excellent Kids Programs; teaching traditional values and modern arts. The coaching team are passionate about working with parents to help their kids succeed on and off of the mats. They believe that Martial Arts is the perfect vehicle to help kids grow into strong, successful adults.
The facility is one of the best in Australia. It is always clean, friendly and our professional staff are passionate in helping you achieve your goals.