Post Guidelines for Willoughby Living Facebook Group. Thank you for joining WL and posting to the Lower North Shore community. If you are posting a general enquiry, recommendation or public notice, please note:
- Text should be 100 words or less, single spacing. No capital letters or bold text.
- You can include one image.
- Please don’t make any negative comments regarding local businesses and services (these will be deleted by Admin). Any negative feedback should be sent directly to the business.
- Please be respectful of other members at all times. Any comments that are disrespectful will be deleted.
- Please keep posts/comments helpful, locally relevant and ensure they contain all the relevant information.
- We encourage members to use the Willoughby Living website Notice Board, or the local Buy, Swap, Sell pages for sale items instead of Willoughby Living Facebook Group.
We love supporting our members in letting the Lower North Shore community know about their local business, service or event. Please get in touch for our post rates email@example.com or consider joining our very popular local business directory https://willoughbyliving.com.au/advertising-options/. Advertisers post to the Group themselves and we have the following post guidelines:
- WL is a community group dedicated to sharing great local information, so please ensure copy is friendly and personable – don’t take a hard sell or gimmicky approach. It helps to begin with ‘Hi everyone’, or something similar.
- Please ensure your text has all the necessary information for WL members – who, where, when, why, cost, the relevant contact information, etc.
- You can include one quality pic without text or logo.
- Please include a Facebook page link and/or website link if you have them.
- If you wish to ‘Bump’ your post please contact us first firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please feel free to contact us for permission to post again if you have a new event, or new helpful information for the group. However we do usually ask for a month between each business post.
- Please consider offering a discount or some incentive to Willoughby Living members. It’s a great way for the community to try your product or service.
- Please contact us if you would like to run a promotion/competition for members through Willoughby Living – we’re happy to discuss any enterprise that benefits our members and encourages them to support great local businesses.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Willoughby Living Admin Team
Naomi Sheriff E: email@example.com
Bianca Horwitz E: firstname.lastname@example.org