It’s frozen fun time again with the Greenwood Hotel shipping in more than 100 tonnes of real snow to celebrate the annual Snow Festival.
Pull on your puffer jackets and get ready for some warming drinks Sydneysiders – multi-award winning hospitality group Tilley & Wills are re-launching their annual North Sydney Snow Festival at The Greenwood Hotel!
Between July 19th to 30th, the Greenwood Hotel in conjunction with Greenwood Plaza and North Sydney Council, is transforming the Greenwood’s outdoor sunny terrace into a fantastical winter wonderland with more than 100 tonnes of real snow, the largest Olympic grade ice-skating rink in North Sydney with free skating, ice-skating performances, inflatable polar bears, gondolas, champagne and whiskey bars, and a myriad of free activities and parties for families and adults alike!
The annual North Sydney Snow Festival originated seven years ago and has been a hit ever since, with the last festival in 2019 boasting a huge snowboarding rail jam installation. Now three years later (thanks to COVID-19), Greenwood will be turning things up a notch by trucking in 100 tonnes of snow! On and off-ice activities will be free to all throughout the festival and will include:
- Open skating sessions for those wanting to hone their skating skills
- Figure skating performances from fire dancers and a special appearance from the Frozen movie characters for the little ones
- A skate & date night – for those looking to spice up their love life and get cosy Skate-up shot bar with shot skis by Fireball Whiskey
- Live music and DJ’s every day
- Fire pits to keep it toasty
- A special kids food menu
- New exclusive winter cocktails
- Veuve Clicquot Gondola for photo opportunities
- Giant inflatable polar bear and snow man
- In addition offices can privately hire the rink to fulfil their snow resort holiday dreams for EOFY parties.
The Greenwood Hotel will also be giving two lucky festival-goers the opportunity to win two limited edition Snowboards generously supplied by Heineken Zero and Fireball Whiskey, to sponsor those who want to become snowboarding legends. With a polar blast set to hit Sydney any day now, The Greenwood Hotel (July 19th-30th) Snow Festival is set to cause a flurry of excitement for the whole family.
Greenwood Snow Festival Bookings can be made: https://greenwoodhotel.com/snow-festival/